Monday, December 10, 2018

WEEK 44: Christmas is coming

Hey fam:)  I'm not being transfered but both of my companions will be heading up to Clarksville, and I'll be getting a new zone leader comp named Elder Jackson. I'm pretty excited to take over this area but also a little nervous. Apparently Elder Jackson likes a lot of the same stuff I do so I'm sure we will get along good. I'm definitely going to miss Elder Hamblin and Elder Shaw and I would have loved to spend Christmas with them, but the mission doesn't work like that and you don't get to choose those things.

I'm glad everything is going well and that you guys are keeping busy. Mom your job sounds crazy now and since it's getting colder I bet your loving the hot tub. I haven't gotten to watch the devotional yet either but when I get a chance I'm really excited to watch it. We had to swap cars with the Fairview Elders so we are not driving a Nissan Rouge, all the sisters make fun of us and tell us it's a mom car. But it's got way more clearance than our last car which is way better for some of the crazy dirt roads we have to take it on.


I'm really excited for Christmas, and seeing yall over the Skype call. Hopefully you guys will have some questions for me:) Everyone is better now but we had a couple sick days last week that were really boring. I did get to go on an exchange with an Elder that just came out who was from Smithfield Utah so we chatted it up about cache valley the whole time and it was way fun. We did service at a horse ranch and I got to teach quite a few lessons this week which was awesome because I love teaching. And that's about it for me! I love you guys and I'll see ya soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment