Monday, February 4, 2019

WEEK 45: Light the way



Well We are definitely not snowed in and I'm not sick so that's 2 for 2😆😆we had a little bit of snow as well but it wasn't to much.


This week has gone by pretty quick. Me and Elder Jackson are getting along really well. He's from FarrWest Utah and is a good old country boy. We've been doing a lot of guitar playing every day. And we've been doing a lot of work with the less active members of our ward. We had a pretty good Christmas party this week and we got to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead with recent converts in our area. I got baptize Elder Jackson and another elder and then I got baptized so that was really Cool! The temple is such an Awesome place! I wish I go more on my mission. But I can go as much as I want in a year. I bet y'all are having fun with the hot tub this time of year! Hopefully me And Elder Jackson will have someone on date to be baptized in the next week or two. We will just keep working hard. That's about it! Love yall:) have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment