Monday, February 4, 2019

WEEK 46: Let in rain



Lol mom 😆😆 I was just messing around!! I'm shooting to come home the October transfer. But I am getting a new Mission President in the next few months so we will see when he says I can go home!

I love you all a bunch. A visit to a less active member got me kinda thinking this week. This man had been an AP on his mission and then in lots of leadership callings in the church and then because he got offended and hasn't been reading the book of Mormon, praying or coming to church, he hasn't been to church in 20 years. He is an amazing guy and he could do so much more to help our heavenly father. He's going to come around eventually and we hope to help him. It just helped me realize how important frequent scripture study and church attendance and prayer are. It's so simple but we make it so hard. Please let Uncle Nate's family and Aunt Jens family know I'm very grateful for the Christmas packages.


Quick funny story, we had just finished this lesson that went awesome and then we started knocking some doors in this loop and it started sprinkling a little bit and we weren't to worried about the rain. About exactly 2 mins later it started pouring down from heaven above and we got soaked through and through. We laughed about it the whole way home. Love y'all and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment