Monday, February 4, 2019

WEEK 47: Warming up



Hey family:) I hope y'all had a good week!

Mine was pretty great, the weather here has been really good. The hottest it's been is a sunny 67 degrees which I can't complain about for January😂 Elder Jackson and I have been doing really good. We had an awesome lesson with one of the families we are teaching where we read 2nd Nephi 31 with them and talked a lot about baptism. They want to get baptized as a family soon! The spirit was way strong as we read that chapter together. It was a great lesson, a really good reminder that the Lord is preparing people everywhere.

Besides that we had exchanges down in Lawrence burg which is about 40 mins from Alabama, and it was super southern. Everyone said yes ma'am and yes sir. And it was just a tiny little town filled with Amish people😆. I loved it. I got to work with an Elder I cam out with and it was so fun to get to go out and work with him. Good old Elder Stucki.

2 hour church this week was awesome. And I love the emphasis on the new testament. It's so awesome. The 4 gospels in the new testament and 3rd Nephi are such amazing books. We had 4 people at church and they all loved the flow of the meeting. I couldn't believe how fast it ended. I hope y'all are enjoying the new come follow me curriculum. I wish I had more time to spend on it but I'll check it out a lot more when I get back.

And lastly to finish the week off we went hiking in Montgomery Bell park and it was pretty awesome. A good way to relax on p day. I wish I had a mt bike cause they have lots of trails here. Anyway I love all of you and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment