Monday, February 4, 2019

WEEK 49: Follow the spirit


Hey family:) it's really good to hear from yall. We got to go and watch conference with the family We are teaching because church was cancelled since we got so much snow. It's kind of a joke hear😆 everyone was like be careful while your driving because of the snow and ice, and I was like are you serious.

We went on exchanges with the assistants this week, and spent a whole day out knocking doors and freezing to death. It was So cold! And the next day We had to end the exchange early because both of the elders were way sick. Hopefully me and Elder Jackson don't get that sicknesses.it was pretty bad!

Besides That we have just been working our tails off, really trying to help our zone to increase in its missionary efforts since things have gotten kind of stagnant.
I hope dad's enjoying his new my bike, there is a bunch of trails in my area and if I had a bike I'd definitely be out on them on p day! We Are playing some indoor soccer today for p day and it's way fun! We had a cool experience finding a lady to teach yesterday as we were walking down the street she was sitting in her car and I hate talking to people in their cars. It's way awkward, but I felt prompted to ask her if I could share my testimony with her, it was so cool and we ended up giving her a copy of the book of Mormon and inviting her to read it! It was a good experience following the spirit even when it was something I didn't want to do. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment