Monday, February 4, 2019

WEEK 48: Setting goals


Hey family,

It sounds like everything is going good back home! We still have no snow 😆 crazy right? Things Have been going really well here. We put one of the people we are teaching on date to be baptized yesterday for the 2nd of February so I'm super excited about that. Transfer info! I'll be staying here for another transfer with Elder Jackson which I'm super pumped about. He's from Farr West where Smith and Edwards is. And we get along real well so it's been a fun transfer. We have a lot of fun throwing each other around and playing guitar.

President asked us What our goal was for this year, and the goal that I set was to become the missionary the savior wants me to be. So interestingly enough that has a lot to do with obeying and repenting with consecration and agency. Its been pretty cool this past transfer because me and my companion have been working on being obedient to the mission rules, and looking for ways to consecrated ourselves more. We've definitely seen so many blessings from that. So for the rest of my mission I'm just gonna focus on working hard and strengthening my testimony. And I'll worry about the rest when I get back:)

But anyway I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment